Clinics and Services
- Name Community Midwifery Team
- Held by Corinne Murphy
- Opening Times Wednesday mornings
- Additional Information Postnatal checks are obtained through appointment with a doctor at approximately 6 weeks after giving birth.
- Requires GP Referral? Yes
Annual Asthma Reviews -are carried out by our Lead Practice Nurse Manager Katy. She can offer advice on the most suitable medication for you along with correct inhaler techniques. Please attend your review if you have asthma and have been advised to do so or have not been seen for a least one year. We are keen to ensure that you are receiving the best available treatment.
Child Health Surveillance (CHS)
|Marlow Children's Centre||Foxes Piece
Newfield Rd, Marlow
|Every Monday 2-3.30pm|
|Lane End Children’s Centre
Lane End Primary
Drop – In
|First and third Tuesday
of the month
|Wooburn Green Children’s Centre
The Meadow School
Drop – In
9.30am – 11.00am
|Breastfeeding Support Group
Drop – In
Childhood Immunistion Clinics
by Practice Nurse Katy and Sarah and Tracey Additional Information By appointment only.
Please see Practice Nurse Manager Katy. Additional information by appointment only.
Diabetes clinics held by Nurse Linda and Sarah and we sometimes have senior specialist nurses in Diabetes holding clinics for patients who have difficulty controlling their diabete Gp Dr Bargate is also trained in diabetes.
Additional Information The clinic operates weekly, by appointment with diabetes specialist nurse, for bi-annual checks and interim reviews.
Held by Lorna and Kim
Opening Times Monday - Friday Additional Information Please book in with our HCA for services such as Blood tests, BP checks, ECG's, 24 Hour BP and NHS health checks
- Additional Information Various minor surgical operations and joint injections are undertaken at the Surgery. Your doctor will advise you when these are appropriate.
- Held by Lesley and Lucia
- Opening Times Monday-Friday mornings
- Additional Information All clinics are run by our clinically trained staff.
Family Planning Clinic
Held by Nurse Katy for coils and Dr Caswell for implants. Katy ( Practice Nurse Manager ) for pill checks and Nurse Sarah is training to be able to advise on contraception.
Additional Information By appointment Only.
These clinics are provided by the Nurses. Please contact reception to book an appointment