Clinics and Services
- Name Community Midwifery Team
- Held by Corinne Murphy
- Opening Times Wednesday mornings
- Additional Information Postnatal checks are obtained through appointment with a doctor at approximately 6 weeks after giving birth.
- Requires GP Referral? Yes
Annual Asthma Reviews are carried out by our Practice Nurses. They can offer advice on the most suitable medication for you along with correct inhaler techniques. Please attend your review if you have asthma and have been advised to do so or have not been seen for a least one year. We are keen to ensure that you are receiving the best available treatment.
Child Health Surveillance (CHS)
|Marlow Children's Centre||Foxes Piece
Newfield Rd, Marlow
|Every Monday 2-3.30pm|
|Lane End Children’s Centre
Lane End Primary
Drop – In
|First and third Tuesday
of the month
|Wooburn Green Children’s Centre
The Meadow School
Drop – In
9.30am – 11.00am
|Breastfeeding Support Group
Drop – In
- Name Practice Nurses
- Held by Gail, Katy and Sarah
- Additional Information By appointment only
- Held by Gail and Katy
- Additional Information By appointmant only
- Held by Linda and Gail
- Additional Information The clinic operates weekly, by appointment with diabetes specialist nurse, for bi-annual checks and interim reviews.
- Held by Lesley and Kim
- Opening Times Monday - Friday
- Additional Information Please book in with our HCA for services such as Blood tests, BP checks, ECG's, 24 Hour BP and NHS health checks
- Additional Information Various minor surgical operations and joint injections are undertaken at the Surgery. Your doctor will advise you when these are appropriate.
- Held by Lesley and Lucia
- Opening Times Monday-Friday mornings
- Additional Information All clinics are run by our clinically trained staff.
Family Planning Clinic
- Held by Dr Atwell for coils and implants. Katy ( Practice Nurse ) for pill checks
- Additional Information By appointment Only.
These clinics are provided by the Nurses. Please contact reception to book an appointment