Information for Carers
Be aware that any carer is eligable for a flu jab
If you are housebound, please let reception know and they will organise a nurse to visit you to give you your flu jab
Does someone rely on you? Are you looking after someone (a family member or someone close to you) who because they are ill or disabled could not manage without you. If so then you are a Carer and Carers Bucks can help you. Please fill out the form below to let the surgery know you are a carer
Carers Bucks is a free service that supports carers of all ages, who might be caring for someone with dementia, a physical or learning disability, serious illness or mental health condition. Whatever your caring role Carers Bucks can help by providing:
- up to date information and advice on carers’ issues including benefits
- help to get a break
- training to help carers with their caring role
- an In Case of Emergency service (ICE) if carers are suddenly taken ill or have an accident.
- someone to talk to in confidence
- advice and support for working carers
- a Young Carer service for children and young people caring for a family member
- Online Community to meet other carers in similar situations.
- For our practice carer's policy please click here
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.